What I Wore: Birthday

Sunday, 11 May 2014

Alis wore: Faux Leather Jacket - Mango; Striped top - Jack Wills; Jeans - ASOS; Burgundy Converse - Schuh; Bag (just seen) - H&M; Sunglasses - Free with a magazine I think?



Boyf wore: Polo Shirt - All Saints; Jumper - Jack Wills; Jeans - Vintage; Shoes - Primark; Jacket - Joules; Sunglasses - Jack Wills.

Although I do normally blog on Sundays, I had given myself the day off today for my birthday, but I thought I'd just do a cheeky OOTD instead. The boyf and I went shopping for the day in Norwich for my presents but unfortunately I had one of those shopping days where I just couldn't find anything I liked and it wasn't until literally the last two shops we went to that I found a couple things. Thank goodness for that! We then went for burgers and cocktails at this new place that has just opened round the corner from me called Pickle & Relish. It was super tasty and I may have to go back and do a post on it. We both had a cocktail called Bay Breeze which was really good.

Ordinary blogging will resume as of Monday, but I hope you've had a lovely weekend!

1 comment: