Topshop Lipstick in Ooh La La

Friday, 9 May 2014




Say hello to my go to bold lip for this spring. Ooh La La is one of those colours that looks like it's going to be mega bright but it comes out as a more understated pop of colour really. The shade itself is a gorgeous coral red shade, and I find that it really brightens up my complexion. The formula to Topshop lipsticks is known to be pretty good, this particular shade isn't quite as matte a finish as some of their others, and I do find that the slight slippiness of the formula means it doesn't have the same staying power after eating and drinking. However, that doesn't really bother me because I tend to reapply whether it needs it or not.

What do you think of Ooh La La?

4 comments:

  1. That colour looks absolutely gorgeous on you! x

    Hannas’ UK Beauty | Lifestyle blog
    @ hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goooorgeous! Really need to get my hands on some Topshop makeup!

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colour, it really suits you (:
    xx

    http://laurathroughthelens.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete