The Style Update #1

Wednesday, 7 May 2014


I don't very often post about style on Tiny Alis these days, (I think my last Fashion themed post was last summer) but recently I've been feeling a bit of a style overhaul coming on, and purchasing a few things here and there to give my wardrobe a bit of an update. Now I won't be delving into the world of outfit photos again anytime soon - I just don't have the space - but I may post key pieces every now and then to show you what sort of thing I've been investing in.



If you follow me on Pinterest, you can probably see on my Dress Me board, that my style is very classic, clean, and involves a lot of stripes. However, my wardrobe would argue with you on that point. Since I'm moving to the States in a couple of months, I'm intending to have a huge wardrobe clear out, the biggest I've ever had, and this time it's going to be brutal. In the mean time however, I'm adding little things in here and there. First to go were the old pairs of jeans. Topshop Jonis you were good to me, but it was not cool that a hole wore through you guys. Not cool at all. I went and replaced those with a couple of pairs of Topshop Leigh Jeans, but after seeing Anna rocking this pair of ripped Whistles jeans, I knew I had to get me some ripped denim.

This pair were a little bit further down the price scale at £32, but this ASOS pair were exactly what I was looking for. A little lighter than the new Leigh jeans I went for, but still dark enough, and with the simple rip in the left knee. I'm definitely in love, and if you like them there are still a few sizes available. (Also may have purchased another VDM inspired buy in form of the shoes - oops.)

When I actually have the time, I'll do a proper post on how I've managed to shrink my wardrobe down, and may post time to time about any nice purchases (and with my birthday coming up on Sunday that may be pretty soon). Let me know if you guys like these style posts, because I'd love to do more if it's what the people want.


3 comments:

  1. Oooo I love the jeans! The inbetween shade is great as I'm so used to wearing black

    Hannas’ UK Beauty | Lifestyle blog
    @ hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah that's what I loved about them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these jeans, the colour is perfect :)
    emmerliejay x

    ReplyDelete