The Round Up: April

Sunday, 4 May 2014


April has been a pretty exciting month, a big hair cut and lots of new product reviews as well as another Guide post all grace this month's most popular posts.

1. No 7 Pop & Glow Cream Blush
New in from No 7 and a worthy addition to their collection, you can find my full review here.

2. Made Up: Pretending I'm from Paris
One of my favourite looks this month, including one of my new lip obsessions. See the full details here.

3. The Guide: Applying Fake Tan
My run down of applying fake tan just in time for summer, read my top tips here.

4. Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado.
My eye saviour this month, here's why.

5. Hair Update
Lost about 3-4 inches off my hair this month, have a read of the details here.

6. Seventeen Wow! Skin 3 Way Highlighter
One of Seventeen's best products to date, have a read why I think so here.

2 comments: