Rita Ora for Rimmel Nail Polishes

Monday, 12 May 2014

Rita Ora for Rimmel - L to R: Breakfast in Bed; Lose Your Lingerie; Pillow Talk.
Rita Ora is the most recent addition to Rimmel's celebrity ranks, joining Kate Moss. The songstress has collaborated with Rimmel to release a number of lip crayons and 60 second nail polishes, in some great shades. Admittedly I've not tried the lip crayons - I don't know how many more lip crayon releases I can take - but some of the nail polishes really caught my eye.



My favourite shade from the range is Breakfast in Bed which is a lovely, perfect mint green colour which I featured on my Mint Green Moment post some weeks ago. I just love this shade and will definitely be getting a lot of wear out of it, I can imagine it's going to look beaut with a tan. The next shade is Lose Your Lingerie, which is a pale baby pink. I love this shade, just a little darker than Essie Fiji, it adds a really elegant and delicate look to the tips. Finally, my last pick is the shade Pillow Talk which is one of the best pastel, sky blue shades I've come across. I'm currently rocking this one on my toes, and wore it throughout my recent holiday. All three are relatively shimmer free - I see a tiny bit in there but nothing too noticeable - and I haven't suffered with much chipping from them. The 60 Second formula is known to be one of Rimmel's best and does live up to its name, with all three colours drying within seconds. Also Boots 3 for 2 is on again at the moment so you could pick up one for free!

Have you tried any colours from Rita Ora's range?

5 comments:

  1. The blue shade is soo lovely and fresh :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breakfast in Bed is my fave one out of the bunch!

    xx Alyson
    Beauty Vanity

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new Rita Ora shades for Rimmel are fab, Love the Lose Your Lingerie shade, its so pretty. The formula goes on so smooth and dries really quickly. One problem I did find however was with one of the darker shades called Orangism, its a fab shade, really punchy but the problem arises on removal, it stains your fingers, I looked like I'd fake tanned my finger tips which is not a good look, but I loved the shade so much so now when its time to remove my nail polish I moisturise my hands and apply a little nail oil around the nail bed and it stops any colour sticking to my skin so problem solved :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty colors!

    Mindy

    www.kindofluxe.com

    ReplyDelete