No 7 Lovely Lashes Mascara

Friday, 2 May 2014

No 7 Lovely Lashes Mascara - £12.95


Anything that claims to give me some well nourished, luscious lashes is well worth a try in my book. When No 7 brought out their newest release, I knew it was only a matter of time before I got my hands on it. The mascara contains argan oil designed to really nourish the lashes and, I'm guessing to promote growth. As you can see from my creepy eye photo, it gives a nice flirty lash look, which is something that I'd definitely opt for in a day to day situation.

I'm not entirely sure whether it's had much of an effect on my lashes but ultimately, it's not a bad mascara. I like the look it gives and it applies well, and seems to stay on pretty nicely. The only thing I'm a bit unsure of is the wetness of the product when initially applied, however that passes pretty quickly. I'm not sure I'd repurchase it, but then again I recommended it to my Mum and she loves it. 

Have you tried this mascara?

2 comments:

  1. They have some great ones, not sure this one is their best though!

    ReplyDelete