Made Up: Wednesdays

Wednesday, 14 May 2014




I wasn't sure what look to do this week, so I thought I'd just have a bit of play and see how it came out. I was aiming for something pretty fresh since I just had revision to do for the day really - how exciting. For my base, I went back to a bit of a throwback product for me in the form of the Garnier BB Cream, which is normally too dark for me but since I've been getting the tan on a bit more recently I thought I'd pull it out again. I concealed with L'Oreal Lumi Magique Concealer, and added a pop of colour to the cheeks with the No 7 Pop & Glow in Mango Sorbet. My brows are the result of the Sleek Eyebrow Stylist which I so obsessed with at the moment. For the eyes I did a bit of experimenting with the L'Oreal Colour Riche Quad Palette in Beige Trench, which comes with a smoky eye guide on the back which I'll feature properly in a couple of weeks, but at least this proves it's a pretty versatile palette. I added some Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeliner in Black to the tightline, before applying the L'Oreal Miss Manga Mascara, which I initially wasn't keen on, but I'm trying to finish up a lot of products for before I move to the States, so I thought I'd give it another go. I finished off with a slick of the Maybelline Colour Sensational Gloss in Cashmere Rose and viola.

3 comments:

  1. Your makeup looks stunning, flawless skin too!! x

    Hannas’ UK Beauty | Lifestyle blog
    @ hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty and natural. I wish my skin was a good as yours. I love that No7 blush too! x

    Amy / srslylou

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your eyes are so big and amazing! You really don't need any makeup on them, you lucky thing.

    Eleanor -
    https://elesaurusrawr.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete