No 7 Pop & Glow Cream Blush Stick

Monday, 21 April 2014

No 7 Pop & Glow Cream Blush Stick in Mango Sorbet - £9.95
One of my most used products in Spring and Summer is cream blush, and my latest find in the creamy arena is the No 7 Pop & Glow Cream Blush in Mango Sorbet. The product is in stick form and has a twist up applicator to keep the product fresh as you keep using it. The application is so easy, and the products blends out to leave a gorgeous satin like finish on the skin. It's really lightweight, so you don't feel like you're really wearing anything, which will come in handy as the weather starts heating up. It's really easily buildable so you can have a subtle finish, or a stronger pop of colour depending on what you're going for. Mango Sorbet is a really pretty peach colour, which is perfect for my particular skin tone right now. I've worn it in a few looks on the blog so if you'd like to see it in action check out my Spring Make Up, Everyday Make Up or my Charlotte Tilbury Dupe Look I really love this little range that No 7 have released, and I may have to go and pick up a few of the other shades, as well as the highlighter from the range.

Have you tried any of the Pop & Glow blushes?

4 comments:

  1. I've heard brilliant things about the pop and glow blushes. I tend to steer clear of cream blushers as I have oily skin but if it feels so light then I might give it a try :)

    Bea x

    Bea's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it would disturb oily skin, but I don't have too oily skin so I can't really comment!

    ReplyDelete