Nars Velvet Gloss Pencil in Frivolous

Monday, 24 March 2014

Nars Velvet Gloss Pencil in Frivolous - £17.50*


I'm not exactly what you'd call a lipgloss girl. I am all about lipsticks and matte finishes, but recently, probably spurred on by the Revlon Lacquer Balms, I've been testing the lipgloss water as it were. I was sent the Nars Pencil a while ago, loved it when I got it, put it in the drawer and didn't get it out again. It wasn't until I was looking about for things to rotate for my Springtime Staples post that I came across it again and gave it another try. I'm pretty sure I've been converted. The colour is definitely a my lips but better shade, which I love and the application of these things is no fuss, totally suitable for on the go. It isn't sticky or gloopy, it leaves a nice finish on the lips and lasts a fair while. It doesn't have too much sparkle in it which I love because who wants glittery lips? I think Nars have managed to convert me with this one and I can imagine that is going to be one of my spring go to shades, especially since glossy lips were all over the catwalks for this season.

Are you a fan of gloss?

4 comments:

  1. I really want to try some of these NARS pencils because the shades are just so lovely x
    www.beautyqueenuk.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I've got my eye on the Red Square Matte Pencil, it looks like a gorgeous shade :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to London in a month and I'll be walking straight to Liberty's from the airport.. I NEED to own something Nars :)

    WOMANOUK (beauty &
    drawings)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Their lip pencils would be a great place to start! This was my first product from them :)

    ReplyDelete