Made Up: Everyday Make Up #2

Wednesday, 19 March 2014




My day to day make up has had a bit of a shake up since my last post which was about a year ago - I wasn't even wearing foundation! I thought I'd give you a little peek into what I'm wearing at the moment, and a heads up on a couple of things I've been testing out.

BASE
Base wise, things have changed a bit, I now wear a foundation and a primer. At the moment I'm trialling Seventeen's Skin Wow Primer, it's definitely a less is more product, I am incredibly conscious of looking like a disco ball, but as long as you're not too heavy handed this is a great illuminating primer. Foundation wise I'm really loving the No 7 Essentially Natural Foundation again at the moment, I did a full review on that here. I concealed my dark bags with my L'Oreal Lumi Magique concealer, which I just repurchased so you can tell I'm impressed with it. I finished off the base with my new No 7 Pop & Glow Blush stick in Mango Sorbet, (review coming soon) which is a great little product and such a great spring shade.

EYES AND BROWS
On my brows I went with my Maybelline Brow Drama - surprise, surprise - and on the eyes I used my MUA Heaven and Earth Palette to create a really neutral eye with a darker shadow to replace liner. I finished off with a bit of Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara on the lashes.

LIPS
I've been struggling with a case of dry lips at the moment, so I'm sticking to moisturising formulas only. I'm loving the Revlon Matte Balms, and I'm wearing the shade Complex what feels like all the time!

What look are you sticking with from day to day?

6 comments:

  1. Your skin looks flawless. Haven't tried the Maybelline Brow Drama.. don't even think they sell it over here.

    WOMANOUK (beauty &
    drawings)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have normal/dry skin depending on the time of year really. At the moment it's more normal :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! I really like it but there were mixed reviews on it. Clear mascara works just as well though :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your lashes are perfection!

    http://www.styleandbeautyforless.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! Yeah it's an awesome shade!

    ReplyDelete