The Body Shop Honey Bronzer

Friday, 7 February 2014

The Body Shop Honey Bronze Bronzer in Light - £13



So this product has been doing the rounds on the blogs for a while now, and I think pretty much everyone bought it after Estée mentioned it in a video towards the end of last year. However, I'd had my eye on it for a while before I bought it. I really like that it wasn't orange exactly, or too brown. It seemed the perfect shade for those with a fair complexion like myself, and after buying it, this proved to be true.

The Bronzer is just the right shade for warming up the face, it doesn't leave the face looking muddy or tantastic, but is just the perfect shade to look like you caught the sun the other day. I apply mine with the Real Techniques Blush Brush, which I find does a perfect job, and have actually been using the shade as more of a contour over the past few weeks, which it's brilliant for since it's quite a neutral colour. I am also looking forward to using it in the summer, as it gives the skin a subtle, bronzed glow.

I know that there are cheaper high street bronzers out there, but to be honest I find that the majority of them don't cater to the lighter skin types. After all, I'm an English Rose whether I like it or not, so I don't mind spending a bit more on a product that actually suits me.

Have you tried any of The Body Shop Honey Bronze range?

7 comments:

  1. It sounds amazing and it's so pretty to look at :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen this in the counters and i did love the shade alot :) I find that alot of bronzers can be quite orange looking on me, but the shades in this range is just perfect. However, i didn't purchase it because i think i ought to use up more of my already existing make-up before buying more! haha

    Great review, i hope you have a lovely day! <3

    Ying ♥ || *- YingcBeauty-*
    X x X x X

    ReplyDelete
  3. that compact is GORGEOUS! I think I need this in my life! This sounds like a fair skinned gal's dream come true!

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being a fair-skinned girl, too - I think I need this!

    xo Glazed Over

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know right? Yeah it is really is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah they have got the packaging right on, for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to try this bronzer, thanks for the review :)

    Ana xo anacelinelabod.com

    ReplyDelete