L'Oreal Lumi Magique Concealer

Monday, 3 February 2014

L'Oreal Lumi Magique Concealer in Light - £8.49
I'm really loving brightening products at the moment and this L'Oreal Lumi Magique Concealer has been a welcome addition to my collection. I don't use it by itself the majority of the time, just because I love full coverage concealers under my eyes first a bit too much. Layered on top, under the eyes and along the top of the cheekbones. I find it really brightens the under eye area and is great after a few too many late nights. I love using this as a subtle highlighter all over the face as well, along the nose and across the cupid's bow and sometimes even in the brow bone. It really is one of the best budget brightening concealers I've tried in a while, but it was a progressional relationship because I didn't like it that much at first. My advice would be if you get this and aren't keen straight away, stick with it and you might just change your mind like me.

11 comments:

  1. I'd love to try it! I've heard that it's supposed to be a dupe for YSL Touche Eclat and it looks pretty snazzy too for being a budget buy :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. The product looks really expensive considering the price! I may have to give this a try as it sounds like a good purchase :)


    xx


    fashionistadigital.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the packaging of this and i have been meaning to get it every time i go to boots but always get sidetracked by other products. This is much like the YSL touche eclat i guess but for a fraction of the price. I'm glad that you are enjoying using it :) I hope to try it out soon to see how it compares with the YSL one.

    Thanks for the post, have a great day! <3

    Ying ♥ || *- YingcBeauty-*
    X x X x X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I think that L'Oreal have an offer on in Boots at the mo where it's Buy One Get One Half Price!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah the packaging is really pretty :')

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bought the maybelline one and I wasn't too impressed! I've wanted this one for a while, but I never pick it up! If I can get a deal on it, I'll pick it up for sure now! :)

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love when products that don't seem to work out at first eventually grow on you! this sounds like such a lovely and affordable alternative to the YSL touche eclat - plus the packaging is so pretty too :)


    rachel x
    blush&brunch

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the packaging :) Great review dear !! Would you like to follow each other on GFC , Bloglovin and on Google plus :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. looks great dear ! xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete