Soap & Glory Whipped Clean Shower Butter

Monday, 20 January 2014

Soap & Glory Whipped Clean Luxe Cream Wash Shower Butter - £8*
Ladies and gentlemen, please allow me to introduce you to possibly my favourite shower product ever. This was actually a Christmas gift from a friend, something I had never tried before from Soap & Glory, and I just can't get over how amazing it is.

The products comes out in a thick and creamy consistency, it is really just like body butter. I like to use a dollop on damp skin and I find that it covers my whole body no problem. It doesn't exactly lather up, but you can tell that the product is dispersing. I also wouldn't exactly recommend using this with a loofer, but I find my hands are fine, or for a bit of extra luxury exfoliating gloves would be good too. This stuff is so moisturising and although I do try to moisturise after every shower, I feel like this has already made such a difference to my skin before that step. The smell isn't the classic Soap & Glory smell, but I love it. It's like a nutty, creamy scent, which the packaging says is down to Cocoa & Shea Butters, Sweet Almond & Macadamia Nut Oils. Whatever it is, it smells damn good.

I have used this so much since getting it and I have a feeling it may replace my Soap & Glory Clean On Me Shower Gel for a while, and I will definitely be repurchasing it when I've finished it. 

12 comments:

  1. It sounds so luxurious and rich and S&G products smell amazing! :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds amazing! Anything that can moisturise my skin before applying a body cream is a winner in my eyes! I'll have to check this out when I can :) x
    fiveonecouture.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's such a bargain for what it is :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a bit of a Clean on Me lover! Hehe. But I would love to try this out. Sounds like such a creamy butter and the perfect thing to use to change up my Soap & Glory shower routine! :)

    http://ellistuesday.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't tried this yet but it sounds amazing! x


    www.jordan-alice.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. this sounds lovely!


    http://pomegranateandcoffee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mhhh, soap and glory products never disappoint...i am yet to be let down by any of their products! I'm not surprised it smells good!

    Sharlotte
    //

    Sharlotte

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting ,I really want to try out S&G products!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've tried them in stores but I somethings think they may be overrated. We'll see!

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Soap & Glory more than is healthy. I just repurchased the Sugar Crush body wash again and remembered all over again why I adore it.

    Dejhana | Waite a Little

    ReplyDelete