Skincare Routine - Part 1 Morning Skincare

Sunday, 19 January 2014

Part 1 - Morning Skincare




Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream; Origins Ginzing Moisturiser; Simple Kind To Eyes Soothing Eye Balm; The Body Shop Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter.

My morning skincare doesn't have a lot of products, but after a lot of experimenting, I'm finally happy with the ones I have found. To start off with, I cleanse my face with The Body Shop Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter. Applied with wet fingers to dry skin, I find it gives my skin a good clean in the morning. I clean it off with a wet flannel to make sure there is no residue left behind. I then apply my eye cream. I use the Simple Soothing Balm since I suffer with dry patches on my eyes and I find this helps a lot. For moisturising, I am still in love with the Origins Ginzing Moisturiser and have just repurchased a new tub. It adds some lustre to a dull and tired face, perfect for the winter time when everything becomes a bit grey... Finally, the Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream has been my go to lip balm since I bought it. I find it sorts out my dry lips and any dry patches around them.

What products do you use for your morning skincare? Stay tuned for Part 2 on Wednesday.

14 comments:

  1. This is very interesting! I really need to try the TBS cleanser sometime soon, I read such great reviews and I'm pretty curious, plus I'm a bit of a cleanser junkie :)

    x Giada | The Beauty Recensionist

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Origins moisturiser smells amazing and makes the skin feel so fresh and rested :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I love it. It's one of those products where you can tell if I haven't used it for a few days as well. So nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a similar routine in the morning, I also really love using the Camomile Cleansing Balm :)

    anacelinelabod.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been obsessed with the st ives green tea scrub and the Neutrogena 2 in 1 cleanser. I am pretty happy with my morning skincare routine but I'm still working on my night time routine.

    http://makeupmonster77.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am a simple products addict.. i love everything xo
    beautymay.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. For my morning skincare i use the body shop aloe vera set and it clears my dry patches right up!


    callofbeautymodernwarfare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. great post! would you like to follow eachother?

    xx

    daniella

    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to try the Eight HOur Cream, EVERYONE seems to love it! x

    Sharlotte
    //

    Sharlotte

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's amazing, sorted out my dry skin completely!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The body shop is awesome for skincare :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yeah I'm a big fan of their deep cleansing mask :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. For the evening I couldn't recommend a cleansing balm enough. They are just really good at making sure there isn't a scrap of make up or grime left on your skin. Obviously the body shop one rocks but the Clinique take the day off balm is a good one too :)

    ReplyDelete