My Favourite Bloggers

Monday, 6 January 2014

L to R; Top to Bottom: Alix from I Covet Thee; Estée from Essie Button; Jenny from Jenny Purr; Suzie from Hello October; Anna from Vivianna Does Make Up; Lily from LLYMLRS and etc LLYMLRS; Emma from Milkteef; Lily from Lily Pebbles; Sophie from The Private Life of a Girl.



I COVET THEE
Alix has been one of my favourite bloggers since I started blogging almost a year ago. Her blog visually pleasing and she always features great products. I really value her opinion and trust her product recommendations. She also has a great YouTube channel, so you should check that out too.

ESSIE BUTTON
Estée is such a great one, her blog is great and her recommendations are always brilliant, but what I love the most is her YouTube channel. From her Drugstore Dashes to just the plain, old monthly favourites, they are always a pleasure to watch.

JENNY PURR
Jenny's blog is a fairly recent find for me, her photography is great, I love the way she sets it all out and I loved her product round up for the end of 2013.

HELLO OCTOBER
Suzie is one of the bloggers that I check almost every day, she always has great reviews and I love her hauls and style videos on her YouTube channel.

VIVIANNA DOES MAKE UP
I think I'm just gonna go and say it. Anna is my favourite beauty blogger. I enjoy reading her blog every day and it is clear just how hard she works on it. The products that she features are more often than not out of my budget but she has almost convinced me to part with a ridiculous amount of money a number of times. Her YouTube channel is also the bomb.

LLYMLRS AND ETC LLYMLRS
Lily is the first blogger I found, and she introduced me to the whole world of blogging. Her fashion blog is incredible, she has such amazing style, but I also love her beauty blog, it feels a lot more high street and that's something I really like.

MILKTEEF
Emma's blog is so great, she always has some of the best products on it, but what I love is that she doesn't blog about them when they are all hyped. She takes the time to properly test them and isn't shy to blog about a hit product about a month later. It makes me feel like her opinion is more honest.

LILY PEBBLES
Lily is a blogger I always pay attention to. Particularly this month, she is running a drugstore beauty month on her website, so that's definitely worth checking out. Her opinions always seem honest and she is in general one of the best out there.

THE PRIVATE LIFE OF A GIRL
Sophie's blog is another relatively new find, but I just find her photography so appealing. She also runs a jewellery store on there, so be sure to check out her products.

Who are your favourite bloggers? Be sure to check my Blog Roll for additions to my favourite every now and then!

5 comments:

  1. I really like Anna too! Im forever reading her posts from start to finish!


    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this- we seriously have an almost identical list of favourite bloggers, but all of these are lovely. Bonjour Luce and Parisian To Be are a couple of extra mentions that I check daily xxx


    StudentBeauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all these, plus Laura, at buynowbloglater.com :)

    nlmorgan, lifestyle & beauty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore all of these blogger but especially Essie Button. Maybe it’s the Canadian pride or the fact that she’s just plain awesome. Either way, she is just fantastic.

    Dejhana | Waite a Little

    ReplyDelete
  5. great selection and couldn't agree more!


    http://pomegranateandcoffee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete