L'Oreal Super Liner Blackbuster Eyeliner Pen

Friday, 31 January 2014

L'Oreal Superliner Blackbuster Liner Pen - £6.99
Eye liner is something that is always tricky to do well, even after years of practice I still can't get it quite right all the time. Felt tip liner pens are great liner products, and make it a lot easier when you don't have the time to produce intricate flicks. The L'Oreal Super Liner Blackbuster is a great example of these. It has a thick, firm nib which makes the liner easy to apply without smudging. The colour of this stuff is a good black, and it sticks around a fair while, even with my pesky eyes. I think this is a great bargain and a fantastic product for the high street.

5 comments:

  1. I love a felt tip too - it's so easy to work with, I don't think I'll ever go back to liquid liner :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like the intensity of this eyeliner and it is just such a pigmented eyeliner overall when i swatched this in store. However, i find the actual application quite large and i prefer a more precise liner in general :) I think i'll stick with my gel liner pots and pin-point fine brushes!

    Thanks for posting! I hope you have a great day <3 ^^

    Ying ♥ || *- YingcBeauty-*
    X x X x X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah same, they are just so much easier. I'll occasionally dabble with gel liner, but I can't understand how anyone can use liquid liner still!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Need to give this a try now

    http://whatididonwednesday.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been loving the stila stay all day liner lately, but I'll give this a go as a budget alternative when that runs out :) x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete