The Body Shop Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter

Friday, 13 December 2013

The Body Shop Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter

So everyone has probably heard of the Emma Hardie Cleansing Balm, and heard how pricey it is. While I do not doubt at all that Emma Hardie has brought it with her product, I am a student and I can't afford a cleansing balm worth that much, so I have been on the lookout for a cheaper alternative for ages.

It seems that the high street has finally caught on and The Body Shop has released a cleansing butter as part of their Camomile range. This stuff is great for sensitive skin, despite the fact it's got a slightly fragrance. I apply it on dry skin with wet fingers and massage it into my skin. It does remove all my make up, but I use it as part two of a cleansing routine anyway, so it's more deep cleanse step for me.

I have been using this stuff for around a month now, and you can see there is still plenty left. For £12 this stuff is definitely a bargain and worth the money completely, but if you can't stretch to that then The Body Shop regularly do discount events so keep your eyes out for that and if you are a big fan of the Camomile range, The Body Shop have done a Christmas gift set of all the products, which I can't find on the website but I have definitely seen it in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment