Soap & Glory Thick and Fast HD Mascara

Monday, 30 December 2013

Soap & Glory Thick and Fast HD Mascara - £10.50



So for those who have read any of my last few Made Up posts, you will have noticed that one particular mascara has been popping up pretty consistently... The Soap & Glory Thick & Fast HD Mascara has very quickly become a make up staple for me since buying it last month. This is literally the shit. A small 'v' on one side of the brush starts the lash out with volume, with the longer bristles then adding more length. I have always found that my lashes don't quite like the volumous mascaras, but this is a perfect middle ground and I will definitely be repurchasing one of these bad boys.

2 comments:

  1. I love S&G products and have been so impressed with everything I've bought so far so this is a definite must try for me :O). Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. didn't even realise they did mascara...thanks, i shall have to try this out!


    http://pomegranateandcoffee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete