Made Up: Rimmel Brixton Brown Palette Look

Wednesday, 11 December 2013





Rimmel London HD 5 Pan Eyeshadow in Brixton Brown - £6.99


Rimmel is definitely becoming my favourite drugstore brand for eyes - their Scandaleyes range in particular is a beaut - so when I saw this palette a couple of weeks ago I was pretty pleased with myself. The Brixton Brown Palette is part of the HD eyes collection, and there are a number of other palettes if these particular colours don’t quite strike your fancy, but the formula is so good that it makes me want to buy every palette anyway.

There are 5 eyeshadows in this palette, all have a small amount of shimmer running through them but nothing too in your face sparkly. The palette holds a vanilla shade, which is perfect for an under brow or inner eye highlight, a deep chocolate brown, a taupe-ish brown, a warm dark brown and finally, my favourite shade, a rusty copper brown shade.

 For this look, I have mainly used the copper colour over my eyes, the chocolate brown through my crease, with the vanilla as an under brow and inner corner highlight. To really make the copper pop, I used an eye primer (Rimmel Eye Primer) and lined my lash lines with bronze kohl liner. I think that although this look doesn’t seem very christmassy, it does feel very wintery, so it can sneak into my December posts!






1 comment:

  1. I like your make up look, loos really nice as an everyday make up. I am amazed at how pigmented the eyeshadows are! What a good quality quad!

    www.allaboutevesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete