Johnson's Face Care Make Up Be Gone Moisturising Wipes

Wednesday, 4 December 2013

Johnson's Face Care Make Up Be Gone Moisturising Wipes
Before I start this post, I should stress that although these make up wipes are fantastic, I do not use them regularly for make up removal. However, they are brilliant for a quick fix after a night out or during a plane trip etc. And after using these I do a big ass cleanse the next day.

Despite all this however, these are the best make up wipes I have tried. Ever. They are targeted at those with dry skin, so I picked them up in preparation for winter time when the air plays havoc with my skin. They are really wet wipes, which sounds ridiculous I know, but some brands I have tried are a bit stingy on the actual dampness front. These are definitely not. They remove all make up quickly, including waterproof mascara, but then leave your skin feeling moisturised afterwards. Even though my face doesn’t feel completely clean after using these, which is probably more just my personal taste, it’s nice to know that a quick make up removal after a night out won’t necessarily make my skin pay the next morning. These are normally on offer in Boots or Superdrug whenever I see them, so if you are an avid traveller or a late night junkie it might be worth picking a pack up!


For those who were expecting to see a Made Up post today, it has been postponed this week in favour of another, so don't worry next week we will be back to normal!

2 comments:

  1. lovely post


    http://pomegranateandcoffee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been using the Simple wipes so far and I am almost out so I might give these a go, I am always changing make up wipes!

    Ineffable Beauty

    ReplyDelete