Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint

Friday, 27 December 2013

Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint in Blackberry - £3.99


My search for festive nails recently has led me back to an old favourite in the form of the Barry M Gelly Hi Shine range. When these were released earlier in the year I got a few of the shades and loved them. The formula was so long lasting and the finish was glossy, so when they added more shades to their range I wanted to find something a little more appropriate for the season than bright orange...
Blackberry is a deep violet shade that has been a frequent shade that I've been reaching for over the past couple of months. I actually feel like this can be quite christmassy which is even better, but failing that I'll definitely be sporting this on my tips for New Year's Eve.

4 comments:

  1. Hello.
    I came here to invite you to join my International LUSH Giveaway, where you can have a chance of win the “Christmas Kiss” kit.

    xx Monica
    http://makeupandlondon.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colour for new years I agree!

    You could even do an accent nail with a glittery top coat!

    nlmorgan, lifestyle & beauty x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color! I really want to try this brand! :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waaaaah at the fact that I can't find Barry M polishes over here in the US. I just get to drool over all the swatch posts, haha. But this does look like an amazing color!

    ReplyDelete