Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream Skin Protectant

Monday, 25 November 2013

Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream Skin Protectant 
During winter, the cold air and constant central heating can play havoc with not only your skin, but especially your lips. However, dry lips was something that I strangely suffered with this summer, which was really annoying because I could not seem to find a single thing to get rid of it. A friend then recommended that I try the Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream, so I ordered it, but was slightly dubious about what a cream was going to do for dry lips. Turns out, pretty much everything.


The cream is a balm consistency, which soaks into the lips quickly and is incredibly moisturising. Within a week of using this, my dry lips had pretty much cleared up completely. I am now completely addicted to the stuff and will probably be for a very long while. I know that this is a favourite of Tanya Burr’s so it must be good! They retail in Boots for around £18 but I searched around on Amazon and got mine for around £10. This has become such a staple in my routine, and is obviously now more important than ever in the winter months!

4 comments:

  1. This is the perfect rescue cream for winter time :o). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is SO weird, i've only started getting dry lips (& skin) since this summer to!!
    I've always had REALLY oily skin before that...

    I love Elizabeth Arden products, I really wanna give this a go!

    I love Tanya Burr to, haha, I trust what she says!

    Kelly from DayDreamsDaisyChains.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful!! You can participate in a new giveaway to win $30 certificate on my blog: Fashion Talks

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a bargain, I'm sure this is much more expensive. I use my mums and find it a life saver on my lips! X

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete