Sleek Face Form Kit

Wednesday, 11 September 2013

Sleek Make Up Face Form Kit in Light
As someone who has a perfectly round face, it was years before I dared a contour. I started off small with just a bronzer but after gaining more and more confidence with my make up application I decided it was time to invest in a contour kit. Sleek's Contour Kit is the product that everyone raves about when it comes to drugstore beauty, but on my latest shopping venture I could not find it anywhere. It seemed to have been replaced by this little gem. (I have checked online since then, and discovered that the Contour Kit is still available via Sleek's website if not still in stores). It had the contour-highlight duo I was after and the blush was such a gorgeous colour, I cut my losses and stopped searching for the contour kit to see how I got on with this.

The answer to that question? Incredibly well. The colours are pigmented without being too harsh and the look they give are subtle but fantastic. I usually use my Real Techniques Contour Brush (part of the Core Collection)to define my cheekbones with the bronzer, before sweeping the highlighter on the top of my cheekbones with my Model's Own Powder Brush (part of the 5 piece set). I finish the look off with the blush on a large fluffy blush brush just dabbed on the apples of my cheeks.

I haven't photographed a look, as in the next few weeks I will be starting a new AW13 Series which will feature a contoured look so I am gonna save it until then!

Have you tried any Sleek products?

1 comment:

  1. I`m so interested to see how you countour your face. Waiting for the picture:)

    ReplyDelete