L'Oreal Hair Expertise EverRiche Range

Monday, 9 September 2013

L'Oreal Hair Expertise EverRiche Leave In Masque Spray; Shampoo; Conditioner and Hair Masque.




So although this may seem like a sponsored post since I literally own every product in a range, it isn't and I foolishly spent some of the few pennies I have on all of these products, but I love them so much I don't care. The EverRiche range first came to my attention after Essie Button posted about them, then Alix from I Covet Thee mentioned them in a video, and from then on I was itching to get my hands on them. I started small by purchasing the two masks, but it really didn't take long before my OCD got the better of me and I had the whole range staring at me happily in my bathroom.

First and foremost, all these products smell incredible. Not only that, but the smell lingers and I can normally still whiff the amaaazing scent the day after. It smells like vanilla & coconut slightly, not too sweet but enough to make you smile. The products themselves are all fantastic in their own right. The shampoo and conditioner give me soft, sleek hair that makes it enjoyable to wash. The spray mask is so nice as well, and really just gives the hair something extra which is great after too much heat styling. It is also very light, and as all these products are for dry hair, I was worried that it would weigh my hair down, but it didn't at all. The mask in the tub is lovely, but right now I am not sure whether or not it is too much for my hair, since it isn't dry or if that is another product I am using, the results are pretty varied.

I do love all these products, and would definitely repurchase the shampoo and conditioner, but I feel like one of the masks would be enough, so I am going to have to decide after I finish these!

No comments:

Post a Comment