Topshop Illuminator

Sunday, 18 August 2013

Topshop Illuminator in Reflect
I am a self obsessed Topshop Make Up addict, so when they released their summer collection of bronzers I ran to store to purchase the Sandcastle shade. However, when I swatched it, it came across pretty muddy and not the radiant finish I was going for. Then this caught my eye. As you can see, Illuminator is a mix of three colours, with a lighter to highlight, a darker to contour and the mid colour for the actually cheek colour. I don't bother with any of that, instead I mix all three colours together on my brush. The finish is a radiant, bronzed glow that doesn't scream tangerine but is more as though you have caught the sun. I apply this on my cheeks, my nose, my temples and then a small amount on my chin. This has completely made up for my disappointment in Sandcastle, and I shall no doubt struggle to put this away when summer ends.


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like an awesome product! I have been looking for a good illuminator! Thank you!
    -Candice
    http://makeupabattoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete