Current Love #3: No 7 Stay Perfect Mascara

Thursday, 8 August 2013

No 7 Stay Perfect Mascara
As you may or may not already know, when it comes to mascaras I am the queen of panda eyes. Especially when I am tired. So with a wedding to attend, I knew I had to find a way to avoid the impending doom of smudged black mess all over my face. I bought this on a whim at Boots a while ago because I had a voucher for it, but strangely the same day I saw Alix from I Covet Thee talk about it in one of her videos. She said that she had a similar problem with smudgy mascara and that this was perfect. After trying it, I can confirm, this thing does not budge. At all. The only way to remove it is with warm water so it is perfect to just take off in the shower. Although it may not be the holy grail of mascaras in terms of length and volume, which still are impressive for such a long wear product, it does give your eyes a nice lift. I would really recommend this to anyone, especially those who suffer from hay fever a lot in the summer.

1 comment:

  1. Nice post, do post swatches if you can. Would love to see it. Following you.

    Keep in touch,
    www.candycrow.com

    ReplyDelete