Bumble and bumble Surf Spray

Thursday, 8 August 2013


Bumble & Bumble Surf Spray
When summer comes around, this little bottle becomes one of the most loved beauty products of the season. Possibly the best surf spray out there, this product has a huge hype surrounding it and although you have probably read 1 million and 1 reviews on it, here is another one for you anyway. 

Since cutting my hair about 4 inches shorter, I have found it a bit more difficult to embrace messy hair, as there really isn't that much of it to mess up. I have always loved the surf effect on hair and this little bottle of magic is the first thing that has managed to keep my hair messy without giving me dreadlocks. It smells amazing and genuinely reminds me of summer. I use it almost every time I wash my hair without fail and can whole heartedly say that I would pay the £20 for it over and over again. Bumble and Bumble have also this year released a surf shampoo and conditioner to complete this range, and as we are heading towards the end of summer I don't think I can allow myself to fork out on the full size bottles, but will no doubt be purchasing the travel pack for my holiday!

Have you tried the Bumble and bumble surf spray? 


The Results

2 comments:

  1. nice post ,I have not yet tried it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to try this, I want to avoid straightening my hair and I love the 'surfer look' your hair looks really nice.

    Hannah
    x
    www.daintyandivory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete