My Brush Collection.

Wednesday, 5 June 2013

Brush Collection
After a few days off, baking in the sun and regretting it instantly, I am finally back with a big one! This post has been a long time in the making, especially since investing in my Real Techniques brushes a couple of months ago, and I am happy to finally show you all the make up brushes I own. The majority are Real Techniques apart from one very well loved Body Shop brush and a small set of Models Own Brushes that I bought last year. I aim to wash them once a week with light shampoo -Johnsons Baby Shampoo is a great one - and then leave them to dry overnight. I have decided to recently start spot cleaning them on a more daily basis as well, with a brush cleaner. MAC do a great one but if you are looking for a more affordable option No7 make one for around £8. 

From L to R: Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush,
Real Techniques Accent Brush,
Real Techniques Fine Liner Brush,
Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush,
Real Techniques Brow Brush.
From L to R: Maybelline New York Gel Eyeliner Brush,
Models Own Angled Brush;
Models Own Shading Brush;
Models Own Blending Brush;
Models Own Lip Brush.
From L to R: Real Techniques Contour Brush;
Real Techniques Pointed Foundation Brush;
Real Techniques Detailer Brush;
Real Techniques Buffing Brush;
Real Techniques Stipling Brush.
Models Own Powder Brush;
Body Shop Powder Brush (OLD)
So that is all of them! If there are any brushes you want a particular review on or if you have any questions then please ask in the comment section!


No comments:

Post a Comment