Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara VS Rimmel Scandaleyes Lycra Flex Mascara

Friday, 31 May 2013

Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara (Orange); Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara Lycra Flex.
Rimmel London has been a long term favourite in my drugstore make up collection and the Scandaleyes collection has become a bit of a staple in my make up bag in particular. Scandaleyes Mascara has been my go to mascara for about a year now because I find that it really just gives my lashes amazing volume and length, but after seeing the release of the new Lycra Flex mascara which offers build able volume, I knew I had to try it. Lycra Flex has the same wand and similar packaging to the normal Scandaleyes mascara, but allows you to build on your mascara without fear of clumping. As for now I still can't decide which one I love the most, but since Rimmel have discontinued special edition Scandaleyes products in the past, I may be sticking with my ordinary mascara in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment