Percy & Reed Shampoo and Conditioner

Monday, 20 May 2013

Percy & Reed Really Rather Radiant Colour Shine Shampoo and Conditioner
I received these as part of a promotion that Glamour Magazine were doing with their subscription and although I have picked up the occasional one as a free gift in the past I have never actually got round to using them. After cutting my hair about 3 inches shorter, I have started to experiment a bit more with my haircare routine so I decided to give them a whirl.
I haven't really coloured my hair so I can't comment on the benefits for that, but it really does give your hair a gorgeous shine and a silky soft finish. After using the shampoo, my hair literally felt squeaky clean, which took a while to get used to but it got rid of any product that had been used, so it was nice to know that my hair was getting a thorough clean. The conditioner was nice and creamy, and genuinely made my hair really soft.
These were just samples I was sent so I didn't pay the normal £14ish that they normally come at, but I think I would repurchase these in future, and use them sparingly when my hair feels like it needs a good clean. I would also really like to try out the Finishing Polish they do in the future because if these products are anything to go by, Percy & Reed is a great brand.

1 comment:

  1. I received these in Glamour mag too but am yet to try them. They sound great so I can't wait to give them a go :)

    www.beautyandlifestylediary.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete