L'Oréal Paris Confetti Topcoat

Thursday, 4 April 2013

L'Oréal Confetti Topcoat; Topshop Nails in World's End (Blue); Topshop Nails in Parma Violet (Lilac)
To be honest, I have never been much of a glitter nail polish person, I find it takes too long to remove and normally flakes off anyway. However, non-glitter top coats are huge trend this season, and this one from L'Oreal is a great one. I had read about it on a few beauty blogs, and one of the said (sorry I can't remember who you are!) that they don't have the problem with it flaking it, it all seemed to seal itself in. Since I loved the effect so much, I went out and bought it from Boots for £4.99. I had already done a mismatched base in time for Easter anyway, so I thought I would just go ahead and layer it on top of that - and OMG, I am loving this. It applies really easily and after wearing it for three days it still hasn't chipped at all, no glitter flakes have come off at all. The formula itself is a clear nail topcoat with matte black and white glitter particles in it. It gives a sort of salt and pepper effect, which is really lovely.

I would heartily recommend this lovely little topcoat, and if you are more a fan of sparkle than this matte polish, it comes in a number of shades, one of which is a glittery golden toned one.

9 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Gorgeous nails.. I love this topcoat! xx
    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this and I cant help but use it everytime I change up the colours on my nails! Looks lovely on your nails too!!

    Pipp xx
    http://pippjones281190.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Parma violet is beautiful! I definitely need this topcoat x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really need to get my hands on this! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your nails. the topcoat is so adorable.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I go to boots Every day asking for this but they're always sold out! Boo.

    Day Dreams & Daisy Chains

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooo those look lovely! Really need to get the top coat!

    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah i love the effect the confetti topcoat gives - i'm a lazy nail painter so it's perfect! x

    ReplyDelete